Professionalism, ethics and teamwork.
- Director and founder of Mundinvest Broker-Dealer and Ex – Board Member of BSM-BM&F BOVESPA Market Supervision.
- Investment Manager certified by CVM responsible for managing a portfolio of investment clubs and funds within Mundinvest.
- Ex – Board Member of BOVESPA and Ex – President of APIMEC – MG.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business from FUMEC – MG.
- Ex-CEO of Via Varejo, ex-vice-president of Grupo Pão de Açúcar, ex-CEO of TAM S.A., ex-CFO of LATAM Airlines (Merger of Lan-TAM), ex-CEO of Multiplus S.A. and ex-CFO of CCR S.A.
- Responsible for independent foundation of CCR, Multiplus and for LAN and TAM merger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from UFMG, Postgraduate degree in Business Law from FGV and MBA in finance from IBMEC.
- CEO of J2L Partners and Ex – CFO of Andrade Gutierrez Group.
- Responsible for structuring projects such as merger of BrT-Oi and hydroelectric plants of Santo Antônio and Belo Monte.
- Investment Manager certified by CVM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business from FUMEC – MG and MBA in finance from IBMEC.